Toqi Zargaron


 Hi my honeys 💞 Welcome to my blog. I'm glad to see you in my blog 😊 ☺️ ❤️. Today we had been in Toqi Zargaron. First I want to show you some wonderful photos 📸 📷 🖼 🤳 ☺️ 

 
The Tading Dome Toqi Zargaron is the most extensive bazaar among the bazaars of Bukhara.It is located north of the other thee famous dome bazaars in the city, near the Poi Kalon complex. 

This majestic architectural masterpiece was built between 1569 and 1570 under the rule of Abdullah Khan II of the Shaibanid dynasty.

"Toqi " is name of the domes of the covered bazaars, which were built at the intersection of several busiest streets. 
"Zargar" is translated as "jeweler's" so that the Toqi Zargaron dome was also called "Jeweller's Trading Dome"
That is all 🫠
Have a good day 😊 💛 
Prepared by Askarova Kamola Akbarovna 15XTA ❄️ ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
6.12.2022 💫💞


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sayfiddin karvonsaroyi

Toqi Telpak furushon

Baxouddin Naqshband