Zindan of Emir

 Hi my darlings 😇🤗. Welcome to my blog. Today our second week of practice. Weather is good the sun was shining  but it was so cold. We started our practice at 12:00 because in morning it was much colder than at midday.We visited the Ark of Bukhara three times, at first and second days of our practice. And today one more time we visited to the Ark. It was so boring 😴 And now I will never go to the Ark 🥴.I hope that it was our final practice at the Ark. We had been in Zindan of Emir . 


It was small prison . It have just several rooms. Which was one of them a museum connected with historical things. Second room is some prison. Third room is also a prison. 

We take a lot of photos 📸 

Today we also visited to the Bolo hovuz. It is very important and beautiful Mosque 🕌. We learned a lot about Bolo hovuz Mosque 🕌. And took some photos 📸 📷 🖼 🤳 😄. 

That is all. I  would like to apologize if there was any mistakes in my blog. 
Good bye 👋🏻 Have nice day. 
Prepared by Askarova Kamola Akbarovna 15XTA ❄️ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
5.12.22💫💗















Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sayfiddin karvonsaroyi

Toqi Telpak furushon

Baxouddin Naqshband